Here are some of the salient points:
- Up to 175 juried fine art & fine craft artists where all work is original and personally handmade by the artist who is in the show.
- All discipline of art is for sale – paintings, sculpture, clay, glass, fiber, wood, jewelry, photography & more.
- We put in tireless, year-long efforts to bring artists with national and international reputations to Estero – artists whose work would not otherwise be seen in the area.
- Juried by art professionals with 120+ years combined experience.
- Criteria for jurying is technique/execution, originality, and booth appearance.
- $1,500 in Professional Artist Awards – plus, each winning artist receives a beautiful, 2’ long ribbon
- Kids! Submit your original and personally handmade art in the Youth Art Competition for grades K-8 or ages 5-13; $250 cash prizes.
- Professional artist applications are accepted electronically via Zapplication.org or “manual” application.
- Produced by Hot Works, LLC, a professionally produced art fair by a show director, Patty Narozny, with a national standing and reputation.
Estero, FL is:
- Located in southwest Florida, between Naples and Fort Myers.
- Home to Miromar Lakes, designated #1 community in which to live, and owned by the same entity which owns Miromar Design Center.
- Home to Miromar Design Center - its museum-like entrance and well-landscaped grounds provide a beautiful setting for a quality art show. There is plenty of parking, trees for shade, and association with a very prestigious design center.